Thank you for consideration in volunteering with the American Red Cross of Alaska. Volunteers are essential to the services we provide our community and we welcome your interest.
Volunteers at the American Red Cross of Alaska share these common characteristics:
- A willingness to serve
- A desire for develpmental growth while helping others
- A commitment to making Alaska's communities healthier, safer places to live
How to get started!
To learn more about joining our diverse team of volunteers, please visit our website at www.alaska.redcross.org
- Click "volunteer" on the left side of the screen
- Fill out the application
- Attend a Red Cross Volunteer Orientation
- Visit our Local and National Volunteer Opportunities
- Explore the Youth Zone
- Contact your local Red Cross Office for more information
Don't forget to respond to this need!